Sunday, October 7, 2007

Weekend Trip to Northern Arizona

This weekend was so much fun! We were together as a family and loving every minute of it. Jax kept looking at Matt and looking back at me, smiling at both of us. Matt and I thought for sure he was excited to have his family all together. We rented the cutest log cabin 17 miles out of Flagstaff. It was soooo much fun! We saw the leaves changing colors, visited a town called Mormon Lake and visited Flagstaff. I told Matt I want to move to Flagstaff someday. I loved it!!

6 comments:

Angela said...

I LOVE this slideshow! You are so techie! Courtney wants to know how to add audio to her blog -- or at least is there a way to click on a link to play a song? You seem like you know how to do it all!

Your trip looked like the perfect fall getaway -- especially since there probably aren't many signs of fall in Phoenix. Remember how we used to be excited for the three trees that changed color in LA?

You look great! I can't wait to see you and hang out!

Sheree said...

Cute pictures! I love them! Jax is the cutest. I love his camo.

Unknown said...

What a fun trip! I may have to get the details on that cabin!! I love flag too I think its cause I really kind of feel like I am in UTAH!

Chelsea said...

It looks so pretty there!

joslyn said...

hey nugents! i just found your blog on danielles blogroll. it was good to catch up on all you have been up to. i love blogs for that reason. i will have to add you to mine.

jax is so dang cute!

Admin said...

Wow, that baby is beautiful!