- "DADDDY" over-emphasizing the "DDD"
- Cars - every car in the parking lot, not missing one "cars, cars, cars, cars," he wants to make sure I see every one.
- Doggy and "woof, woof" He loves dogs. He holds out his hand to let the dog smell him and lick him and then barely touches their fur before getting a little scared.
- Juice. Matt got him hooked on orange juice and he loves it.
- HOT. Everything that he hasn't tasted he asks "hot?" I guess he is cautious.
- Baby. He loves babies and loves to point out every one.
- Shoe. He loves to get his shoes on and get ready to go.
- Choo, choo. loves trains
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Posted by matt, bekah, jax at 4:43 PM
A year ago at this time we were negotiating offers on a lovely old home in the North Central neighborhood of Phoenix. A year later, we are here enjoying the approaching holidays in our warm, beautiful home. This is our first Thanksgiving/Christmas where we aren't headed to Salt Lake or hosting people here. I have to admit I miss the chaos and excitement of entertaining.
Posted by matt, bekah, jax at 3:24 PM
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Posted by matt, bekah, jax at 3:26 PM