Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I love this age


I wanted to write down a few of my favorite things about this toddler age. Jax is so much fun now! He understands a lot and interacts with me more than ever before. It is fun having a little budy to enjoy my days with. Ever since his friend Will was in town he started to become much more verbal. His favorite words are:
  • "DADDDY" over-emphasizing the "DDD"
  • Cars - every car in the parking lot, not missing one "cars, cars, cars, cars," he wants to make sure I see every one.
  • Doggy and "woof, woof" He loves dogs. He holds out his hand to let the dog smell him and lick him and then barely touches their fur before getting a little scared.
  • Juice. Matt got him hooked on orange juice and he loves it.
  • HOT. Everything that he hasn't tasted he asks "hot?" I guess he is cautious. 
  • Baby. He loves babies and loves to point out every one.
  • Shoe. He loves to get his shoes on and get ready to go.
  • Choo, choo. loves trains
He is very independent. Despite the tantrums and the opinions about everything I love this age! I love how much personality he has. I love that he is a little more manageable than at 18-months and I love that he is growing up to be a wonderful little boy.

1 comment:

Rick and Collette said...

I too love this age! So fun. That's a cute picture of Jax. Our blog address is rwebsterfamily.blogspot.com.
Collette