Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our home - before and after

A year ago at this time we were negotiating offers on a lovely old home in the North Central neighborhood of Phoenix. A year later, we are here enjoying the approaching holidays in our warm, beautiful home. This is our first Thanksgiving/Christmas where we aren't headed to Salt Lake or hosting people here. I have to admit I miss the chaos and excitement of entertaining.


The extremely talented photographer who took the "after" picks for my website is Maggie Holmes.

kitchen/dining before
dining after
kitchen before

kitchen after


living room before
living room after

bedroom before
bedroom after

Jax's room before
Jax's room after






4 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE YOUR HOME!! I think about it often, and when I get one of my own you are coming to help me decorate I love your talent. Miss you guys love that Jax is talking up a storm wish we were closer to play everyday!! Happy Thanksgiving xoxox

Lindsey said...

these pics turned out so great! i especially love the one of your room!

Heidi said...

Love the remodel, how fun! How are you?

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Amazing! I love how talented you are!!! you did such an incredible job!