Friday, November 23, 2007

Our New Home

Starting December 12th Matt and I will be in a new residence. Our new home is a spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath home located in North Central Phoenix. We fell in love with the neighborhood, the neighbors and the home's potential. For those of you who have keeping up with our home search, this home was #1 from my previous post "House Hunters Phoenix."

These aren't the best pictures and definitely highlight the homes "Grammy" baby blue and yellow feel -- just use your imagination! A little carpet and paint and this place will be beautiful. Best of all plenty of room for visitors and a pool (hint, hint). Did I mention the weather here is beautiful right now?





5 comments:

Katie said...

That is great news I am really happy for you both. We would love to be the first guests. Let me know and We will be on the road and there in four hrs.

Marianne said...

Oh my GOSH Bekah I love it! It is so cute and just the PERFECT size! I cant wait to come and see!!

Aimee said...

with all the rain here in seattle the sun there is looking pretty good. maybe i will come bunk with you for week and soak up the sunshine!

i am so jealous.

your house looks really cute. i am happy you guys found a place you are happy with.

Sheree said...

Bekah,
That is such a cute house! It has a ton of potential and character. And a pool, right? Awesome. I can't wait to visit!

Chelsea said...

I love it! you are going to love making it yours! We will probably be pheonixers ourselves in a couple of years! As for now, I need your new address for your christmas card...please email it to me chelseabwood@gmail.com. Are you going to be in UT for Christmas? I would love to get together!