Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jax

Wow do I love my son! He is amazing. His personality is coming out so much now and he is so much fun to be with. Yesterday, he just kept looking at me and making goofy faces trying to get me to smile and laugh. He has been so curious and cuddly and is learning so much lately. He loves his drum sticks, he uses them to make music on everything. He also speed races over to the dishwasher whenever it is open, he plays peek-a-boo and laughs histerically with his daddy. He wants to copy everything I do, especially brushing teeth, drinking from water bottles & eating with utensils.

I am loving being a Mom. I also love our new neighborhood. The kids arrive home from school at 3:30 and all come sit on the lawn and play with Jax. I have three 4-year-olds on our street and they love taking turns holding Jax.

Life is Good.


Jax Devouring His Birthday Cake


6 comments:

Katie said...

Cute Pics. Life is good! thanks for the visit we love you guys. Jax is darling!!!!

Brianne said...

He is SO cute!! I can totally see all the neighbor kids coming over to hold him. That is exactly how I picture you house for many years to come.

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

I love how these babies are growing up so fast!! time to have another :) JK but seriously he looks so cute eating his b-day cake and i can't wait til Ava gets to dive in her own...I'm thinking Elmo cake but i just wish Chelsea Wood was here to make it for me!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

THANKS for saying HI! Your little boy is so cute!! I love your house too!! Hope you guys are doing well!:)

Sara said...

He's doing the same things that Will is doing. I love it. I totally relate and I'm so glad you love your neighborhood. I am counting down the days until May when we come. We're coming--whether you want us to or not. Whatever, no blogging. I'm e-mailing you. Love you. SAra

Michelle said...

C'mon, post something already would you :-)