Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hurray! for Best Friends

Jax and Marley

After we moved from North Phoenix Jax and I were both in need of a good friend. Someone who could relate to the unpredictable schedule of a resident's wife - a dinner companion for lonely nights, a shopping buddy, park and storytime buddies and someone to vent to when the babies are sick and the husbands are help-less (working).

We found Heidi and Marley. Literally found! I hunted her down at the train park, stalking her while she was playing with her daughter. When I found out her husband was a first year General Surgery resident. Well, it was a match made in heaven! Even better we realized we lived around the corner from each other. What a blessing!

naked little buddies

We are blessed to have these two buddies to keep us company and be our best friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You seriously need to send me those pictures --they are so dang cute. And BTW, I'm pretty sure it was me stalking you--either way life is so much more fun hanging out with you guys! :)