Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sisters Health Retreat Weekend in Phoenix



Last weekend, my sisters all got together for a health focused weekend. My Mom was with us too, but she looks so young she might as well be a sister. We started the weekend hiking Camelback Mountain. 

We were able to watch the sunset from the top, which was a little frightening hiking down in the dark. 
Adair girls are tough and they do not give up!
We spent the rest of the weekend cooking healthy meals, shopping, running, hiking and swimming. Most of all we just had such a great time being all together without the kiddos. It was fun to see how the influence of our individual life experiences and the dynamics of our relationships with one another have changed over the years. We are all best friends and enjoy each others company more than anything. No drama, just pure down-to-earth fun!

Thanks for an awesome weekend!


6 comments:

Aimee said...

You and your sisters seem like you have such a great bond together. Sisters are the best!

I feel like people that don't get a sister(s) are missing a huge thing in their life. That is just me though.

Re-add me to your other blog! I somehow deleted myself not on purpose.

Sheree said...

That was SO fun! I LOVED your cute house and pool. What could be better than laying out by the pool with your sisters--it was such a nice break--and I actually have a bit of a tan. Yay!

Wow, I am sold on Phoenix too, that was a fun place to visit.

Unknown said...

You and your sisters are so beautiful! What a fun weekend with the girls. See you next week!

Angela said...

Thanks for the great photos! I was able to link to my blog as well. I'm still reveling in our amazing weekend -- so relaxing and so fun being together. And I LOVED finally getting to see your darling house and darling Jax for 2 seconds!

Ambur said...

Bekah looks like you guys had alot of fun. Hey hows your little sister? When you come to slc we should get together.

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

That looks like so much fun and you are all so beautiful! I want a turn for a healthy weekend! Did you plan it? it sounds right up your alley and i bet it was your idea! you look awesome and i miss you... love ya!