Saturday, April 12, 2008

Best Friends & Beautiful Weather = Fun Times

This weekend has been so much fun for myself, Matt & Jax. Each of us have a best Roger buddy to play with. Our friends Mike, Sara & Will came to play with us.


Yesterday, Jax & Will loved the zoo almost as much as Sara & I. We spent today swimming, BBQing and enjoying the last few days of this beautiful weather.

 
We're having an all night party of craziness (it's 2AM). Matt and Mike are in the middle of a good old fashion Wii tournament, while Sara & I blog & look at Craigslist -- fun for all! Tomorrow we're heading on a hike to Camelback Mountain and to Castles N' Coasters (a smaller, more white trash version of Lagoon). Bring on the mullets!

So Much Fun!! We love these guys & this beautiful weather. 

7 comments:

Courtney said...

You are so lucky to have that nice weather! It's finally warming up a bit here! Last week it was snowing and now it's barely getting into the 50's! Cute pictures!

joslyn said...

cute pictures!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I got to meet them :)

Michelle said...

Hey...cute kids and all, but I'm focused on the TAUPE house in the backround...yellow is gone? Looks awesome, I can't wait to see it in real life. Post some photos! (and the kids are cute too :-)

Michelle said...

Hey...your house isn't yellow anymore? It looks awesome! (the kids are cute too, but I couldn't help noticing the painted house :-). I'm excited to see it in real life! ...and you too!!!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

I want to come visit! I heard rosie was there last week...whens my turn?! love you!

Ambur said...

Becca- Your little boy is so cute. It looks like you and your family are doing great. It was fun to look at your blog.
ambur meyers (dimmitt)
meyersmania.blogspot.com