Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dwell Home Staging

I passed the state and national salesperson real estate exam. Whoo! This means, I'm on schedule to launch Dwell Home Staging by the end of the month. 

Below are elements of Dwell's identity system. I had the opportunity to work with Susan Fireside http://www.winterandconstruction.com/ an extremely talented designer and friend of mine whom I met through working at HBG, the branding agency in Chicago.

Below is the website's  homepage design. I've been working with another talented designer Drew Taylor. Check out just the design at http://www.drew-taylor.com/dwell/


The website is not live, but I wanted to pass it on to all of you for feedback. PLEASE provide me with any thoughts, opinions or ideas. The more input the better. 

Also, if you have any ideas for the official launch, that would be helpful too!

6 comments:

Cameron said...

Love the website! Congrats all of your hard work. You are going to do a great job!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations your site is one of the most beautiful that I have seen. I also took the HSR class several years ago.

I am looking to have a non-hsr website. Did you create yours or did you use someone? I would love to know.

Aimee said...

I love the logo! Very chic having the chair in there.

Also love the vertical branding design.

I am so happy for you on passing your test. I think you will be so good at it and I can't wait to hire you someday to help me.

Michelle said...

Looks great Bekah--you are so talented!

Brianne said...

I am so proud of you. Way to go!! The logos are beautiful!!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

i'm soooo excited for you! everything looks great!