Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Themes

I love the holidays, but something doesn't seem right pulling out the fall/Halloween decorations when it is still 100 degrees outside.


We're having a block party for Halloween this year. For years, I've anticipated the time when our family can dress up as a "theme." I've been envious of my sisters' ability to sew creative costumes for their children and then get their husbands and children to dress according to the "theme." Well, I finally found a theme that would work with my, often reluctant husband and my child who's new favorite words are "woof, woof."

Here's what we're thinking... 

Jax can be a little dog.

Matt can be Duane "The Big Dog Bounty Hunter" Chapman 

and I will be his white trash wife Beth with an almost matching mullet

Bring on the dub-T!!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Wow Bek, that is awesome! I can totally see it now. Too bad Jax can't be your baby bounty hunter--cause one of those little tail things in the back would be just perfect.