Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Jax is 7 Months Today!

I can't believe Jax is already 7 months old. Where has the time gone? I just can't believe all of the milestones over the last 7 months. He started out a little peanut that ate, slept and pooped. Now, he is sitting up, flirting, grabbing like crazy (mostly my hair and food), concentrating on toys, shifting toys from one hand to the other, wanting anything that mommy has. Still no rolling over -we've decided that the weight of his head makes it too difficult to gain momentum.

Above are some of my favorite pics over the last 7 months.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy 7 months great slide show I loved it. Love you guys so much and was so glad to see you last month.

Deming Family said...

I'm so glad you left me a note! How the heck are you!? Your family is so dang cute! I love to get the updates from Sara. It sounds like all is well, and Arizona is treating you well (based on Sara anyway!). You look great! Keep the cute photos coming!
Trisha